Monday, February 24, 2014

Crepe papered their doors




Fifth night, Jingles crepe papered their bedroom doors, but left some space at the bottom to get out because my one daughter would freak out if her door was ever closed or covered. Next time the Elf should just go up and down with the crepe paper because I am sure this took forever and she could have got caught. This was funny, when we was taking the picture of the snowball fight the kids hit the table and the Elf fell on the floor and my daughter cried. So this is what Jingles did to them because they accidently knocked her off the table. If you have pictures you want me to share with everyone just email me pictures and comments of what your Elf did. I will share them with your name, blog name, or website so everyone can see them too, thanks. Pinningparent@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment